Who said the 19th century was dead? The guys from Lomography decided to take the nostalgic route with the Sardina camera, bringing back the Old West. It has an oxidized metal body and intricate decorations, ready to capture your adventures in 89° wide-angle shots. The flash is huge and vintagey, completing the adorableness of the camera itself. By the way, the flash has 3 distance settings and different color filters. Needless to say it’s not digital, requiring 35 mm film. How old-school is that!
comments powered by Disqus
cool stuff for guys
- Spring starts to set in more and more; it’s time to take off the
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- A stylish outfit doesn’t have to be expensive. And you don’t h
- It’s no secret that a good presentation is vital for your busine
- Those who don’t get the Monday blues are the ones that love wha