Who said the 19th century was dead? The guys from Lomography decided to take the nostalgic route with the Sardina camera, bringing back the Old West. It has an oxidized metal body and intricate decorations, ready to capture your adventures in 89° wide-angle shots. The flash is huge and vintagey, completing the adorableness of the camera itself. By the way, the flash has 3 distance settings and different color filters. Needless to say it’s not digital, requiring 35 mm film. How old-school is that!
comments powered by Disqus
gifts, gadgets and more
- What is your ideal bed you would fancy sleeping in? Is it just a norma
- Here are some small yet very cosy and functional homes. You can buy so
- If you own a motorcycle or plan on getting one, I’m sure you might a
- We’ll just tell you from the beginning – we love this toy!
- If you think you’ve seen it all, wait until you check this gizmo
- I know we all are fish lovers and fish tanks most certainly bring a sp
cool stuff for guys
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- Social media has become a large chunk of our social experience overall
- You never got enough sneakers. It doesn’t matter if you own as m
- AM 37 is the name for the new Quintessence yachts’ models coming
- Trends, nowadays, change more quickly than the spring’s weather and