Everyday more and more Kickstarter and Indiegogo projects launch. Many fail but many also succeed.
These guys are already on their second round. The first watch they released, called the ZK No.1 was a bit hit and managed to raise almost twice their target. Now they’re launching the ZK No.2 with many improvements.
Let’s have a look at the products:
A few technical features of the ZK No. 2:
- High-precision, numbered and COSC-certified movement
- 120 clicks unidirectional rotating ceramic bezel
- Use of high-quality materials such as ceramics, stainless steel, sapphire or titanium
- Waterproof to 600 meters water depth with helium valve
- 44 mm case with transparent sapphire crystal back
- 6 sporty elegant design
With the new project we try again to raise the money for the production of our new model via pre-sales. Since personal contact is an important factor in crowdfunding projects, we are convinced that we know all the success factors with our experience in order to be able to successfully produce and ship the product.
More information on the watches and the active campaign can be found on their Kickstarter page.