Be the perfect boy-scout – well, man-scout would be more accurate, yet seriously misleading – with the FLIR Scout Monocular. Detect people and animals from up to 350 yards, submerge in water, subject to -4 to 122 degrees Fahrenheit, use for five hours straight.
- Price breakthrough
- Crisp thermal images
- Rugged and easy to use
- Long battery life
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State (unfortunately).
- Rugged, weather-proof, ergonomic design
- Crisp resolution with optional 2X E-Zoom and Freeze Frame
- Small and lightweight, at 12 ounces and less than seven inches long
- White hot, black hot, and InstAlert display options
- Intuitive three-button operation
- Embedded LED task light
- Rechargeable internal lithium-ion battery
- Compatible with mounting on standard tripod
- Includes Scout PS-Series thermal handheld camera, USB cable, wrist strap, soft drawstring bag, and product CD
- Optional accessories include charging cradle and molle-compatible belt holster
So go forth, discover nocturnal animals and never lose your footing again during your nighttime adventures out in the great unknown.