Chad Johnson, a former NFL wide receiver, was drafted in the first round of the 2001 draft by the Cincinnati Bengals. He played his entire professional career with the Bengals from 2001 to 2011. He made six Pro Bowls and five All-Pro teams in his nine seasons, and he was voted the Most Valuable Player of Super Bowl XXXIX. Chad Johnson’s life journey has included being a professional football player, an entrepreneur, and an author.
Chad Johnson Net Worth: $15 Million
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
|Date of birth||January 9, 1978|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
Important Facts about Chad Johnson You Need To Know
- 1987: Chad Johnson started playing football for the Miami Beach Senior High School football team.
- 1990: Chad Johnson was named MVP of the Florida Class 6A championship game.
- 1995: Chad Johnson played for the University of Oregon Ducks football team.
- 1996: Chad Johnson was drafted by the Cincinnati Bengals in the second round of the NFL draft.
- 1998: Chad Johnson made his NFL debut.
- 2000: Chad Johnson was named to his first Pro Bowl.
- 2005: Chad Johnson was named the NFL’s Offensive Player of the Year.
- 2008: Chad Johnson was traded from the Cincinnati Bengals to the New England Patriots.
- 2011: Chad Johnson was released by the New England Patriots.
- 2012: Chad Johnson was arrested for domestic violence.
Chad Johnson Net Worth 2022
In the early 2000s, Chad Johnson was one of the most dominant wide receivers in the NFL. He had six consecutive seasons with more than 1,000 receiving yards and was named to the Pro Bowl six times. As of 2022, Chad Johnson net worth is estimated to be $15 million.
Chad Johnson’s Source of Income
Chad Johnson was a cornerback who played for the Cincinnati Bengals and New England Patriots before retiring in 2012. He was drafted in the third round in 2001 by the Cincinnati Bengals. Chad played for the Bengals for thirteen years and was the longest-tenured player on the team. In 2012, Chad announced his retirement from the NFL. He now lives in Jacksonville, Florida. The total income of his life came from this profession.
Chad Johnson’s early life
On January 9, 1978, Chad Johnson was born in Miami, Florida. His father, Clyde Lane Jr., was an airplane mechanic and his mother, Paula Johnson, was a hairdresser. He had an older sister, Anjelica, born on November 18, 1974.
Chad attended Carol City Middle School and Miami-Dade North Senior High School. After he graduated from high school, he went to Western Kentucky and was the football team’s quarterback.
Chad Johnson’s personal life
In his early years with the Bengals, Johnson was one of the most productive receivers in the NFL. He was voted to the Pro Bowl four consecutive times from 2003 to 2006. In 2007, he signed a six-year, $60 million contract with the New England Patriots.
However, several off-the-field incidents marred Johnson’s time with the Patriots. In 2008, he was arrested for assaulting his then-wife, reality TV star Evelyn Lozada. The two divorced shortly after that. In 2012, Johnson was arrested for domestic violence again against his then-girlfriend.
Chad Johnson’s Wealth
Chad Johnson has certainly earned a great deal of money during his career in the NFL, but it is difficult to say exactly how much he has saved and invested. Given that he has been married three times, it is safe to say that he has not always been as careful with his money as he could have been. Nevertheless, Chad Johnson is undoubtedly a wealthy man.