21 Savage is one of the hottest up-coming hip-hop artists in the game. The man has an impressive net worth of $15 million, and it’s only going to keep growing as he continues making music.
The rise in social media and platforms such as Instagram has led to young up-and-coming rappers taking control of their own destinies. He is one such rapper that has independently built a $15 million net worth at the age of 25, making him one of the youngest hip-hop millionaires.
In this article, we will discuss 21 Savage and his net worth in detail. So let’s begin.
21 Savage Net Worth: $15 Million
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
|Born||October 22, 1992|
|Country of Origin||United Kingdom|
|Source of Wealth||Professional Rapper|
21 Savage: Important things to know
- 21 Savage is a well-known American hip-hop recording artist.
- He was born Shayaa Bin Abraham-Joseph in London, England, on October 22, 1992.
- When he was only 3 years old, his family moved to the United States.
- 21 Savage first began making music in 2013.
- In 2016, 21 Savage released his debut studio album, Savage Mode, which peaked at number 23 on the US Billboard 200.
- Some of his most popular songs include “No Heart”, “Bank Account” and “X”.
- 21 Savage followed up the success of “No Heart” with the release of his debut studio album, Issa Album, in 2017.
- 21 Savage’s sophomore album, I Am > I Was, was released in December 2018 and debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart.
21 Savage net worth 2022
The Anglo-American rapper 21 Savage, full name Shayaa Bin Abraham-Joseph, is a talented artist. He is a famous Rapper songwriter artist as well as a record producer. He is more popular among his fans, and many people like him due to his dedication, skill, talent, and passion for music.
21 Savage net worth in the last three years
|Year||21 Savage Net Worth|
21 Savage Early Life
He was born in Dorchester, London, to Ghanaian parents. His name was Shayaa Abraham-Joseph, and he got his nickname 21 Savage. He moved from London to Atlanta during his early teens, where he dropped out of school and turned into a drug dealer, which led him to boost his rap skills by listening to music and writing his own rhymes.
21 Savage began rapping in middle school and started taking it seriously in high school. He was expelled from school in the 10th grade and subsequently dropped out.
21 Savage Personal Life
Both 21 Savage and his mother are adherents of the traditional West African religion Ifá. In June 2017, he started dating model Amber Rose but separated in May 2018. He has three children.
21 Savage Wealth
21 Savage has been one of the biggest names in rap over the past couple of years and has managed to pull a variety of people towards his sound. His distinct deep voice, mixed with his unique style, has made him an up-and-coming star. He is an English rapper, thought to be American for a long time by all his fans.
According to various sources, the main source of 21’s wealth is his successful music career.
More celebrities’ net worth: