Land Rover has unveiled the all-new Land Rover Defender 2021, the luxury SUV re-engineered for the 21st century. With the spirit and features of Land Rover cars that have lasted for more than 70 years, to be called the best SUV of 2021.
Alongside the unparalleled luxury and elegance of the 2021 Range Rover family, and the highly capable and versatile 2021 Land Rover Discovery and Range Rover Velar SUVs, the new 2021 Defender SUVs complete the Land Rover lineup.
The 110 is just the start of this family of some of the world’s most powerful, endurance, and luxurious SUVs, and it was followed by the compact, short-wheelbase Land Rover 90 Defender, which came to compete with the new 2021 Ford Bronco and other luxury SUVs.
New 2021 Land Rover Defender specifications
The 2021 Land Rover Defender is available with a standard turbocharged four-cylinder engine and a turbocharged six-cylinder engine with optional Hybrid Assist, a range of off-road technologies available as standard or optional, and all models come with all-wheel drive and fully independent suspension, Continued Read the following detailed report.
We will highlight everything you need to know about the price and specifications of the 2021 Land Rover Defender, the new look.
Land Rover Defender 2021 exterior design specifications
Without losing its identity to Land Rover, the newest 2021 Defender is an elegant, refined and carefully developed luxury car offering that includes:
- Full LED headlights and taillights assemblies.
- Front fog lights.
- Thick livery around the wheel arches.
- 18-inch, 20-inch steel rims on Defender X.
- Body-coloured roof, contrasting white roof, or retractable fabric roof.
- Orange brake calipers.
- Glossy black hood.
- Sliding panoramic roof.
- Ground clearance of 11.5 inches and the ability to traverse 35.4 inches of water, which exceeds the Jeep Wrangler’s maximum clearance and wading ability.
Land Rover Defender 2021 Colors
The 2021 Land Rover comes with a choice of 10 colors with an additional cost over the price of the 2021 Defender, the only color without cost is Fuji White, and it includes the following colors:
- “Eiger Grey Metallic”.
- “Pangea Green Metallic”.
- “Gondwana Stone Metallic.
- “Yulong White Metallic”.
- “Tasman Blue Metallic”.
- “Santorini Black Metallic”.
- “Hakuba Silver Metallic”
- “Carpathian Grey Premium Metallic”.
- “Silicon Silver Premium Metallic”.
- “Fuji White”
Interior of the Land Rover Defender 2021
The Land Rover Defender 2021 SUV comes from the inside with a cabin that includes between the distinctive luxury and practicality, and elegant design lines from the rest of the Land Rover range of 2021 cars to make Land Rover 2021 Defender owners feel the comfort of being in their homes while riding the car:
- The Land Rover Defender is available with five or six seats.
- 12-way electrically adjustable front seats.
- The exposed screw heads in the doors give the doors an impressively robust appearance.
- The magnesium beam comes in the full width of the dashboard and is not only cosmetic, it is also in the chassis, under the infotainment screen, and the trapezoidal extension provides a place for the buttons in the dashboard and switches for the climate control system and the car’s driving mode
- The shift lever as well as the ignition switch are located on this center console instead of on the center console.
- On some models, the center console can be flipped back to create a seat between driver and passenger, similar to the three-dimensional seat on some full-size pickups.
- Cargo space behind the rear seats is limited, but it’s on par with many of its off-road rivals such as the Jeep Wrangler.
Land Rover Defender 2021 price
Land Rover Defender 2021 prices start from 47,450 – 81,850 USD, Plus shipping fee for destination interface.