You no longer need to be the Avatar in order to be the absolute master of land, air and water – you can achieve this safely and scientifically with the aid of the flying hovercraft. Able to work in winds up to 25 mph and waves up to 6′ when in flight (at a maximum speed of 70 mph), the hovercraft has two nine-gallon gasoline tanks that can take you as far as 160 miles.
Even though it’s an awesome super-boat, it’s still a boat; this means it requires registration as such.
If you’re interested and have $190,000 lying around, you’re encouraged to call 1-800-227-3528 for details.
[list_icon color=blue type=icon_ticked]
- 130-hp twin-cylinder, liquid-cooled gasoline engine
- 60″ wood/carbon composite thrust propeller
- 1,100-rpm 34″ lift fan
- integrated wings
- horizontal elevator
- Kevlar composite landing skids
- composite fiberglass/PVC hull
- 19′ L x 7’8″ W x 6’6″. (1,100 lbs.)