The “Whatever” clock, or the “Procrastination” clock, as we like to call it, is a fully handmade clock made out of 12×12 canvas, painted different colors, in order to match your laziness perfectly. Since they are made to order, they can be customized in any way you might deem fit – just say so to the shop owner. Never be late again. Or, you know, whatever.
comments powered by Disqus
gifts, gadgets and more
- Here are some small yet very cosy and functional homes. You can buy so
- I know we all are fish lovers and fish tanks most certainly bring a sp
- If you think you’ve seen it all, wait until you check this gizmo
- We’ll just tell you from the beginning – we love this toy!
- If you own a motorcycle or plan on getting one, I’m sure you might a
- What is your ideal bed you would fancy sleeping in? Is it just a norma
cool stuff for guys
- There probably hasn’t been any other device in the whole history
- Hold down tight because we are about to rock your world with some cool
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- Social media has become a large chunk of our social experience overall
- AM 37 is the name for the new Quintessence yachts’ models coming