Handbound and bound to make your little black book something worth talking about, the “People I Want To Punch In The Face” diary is as close to the Mean Girls’ Burn Book as you can get. Four for you, Glen Coco. The Rude book has a soft cover, hot stamped with gold lettering, and 20+ pages of good quality, unlined paper sewn in by hand. Pour out all your frustrations in this inconspicuous and not obvious at all diary.
comments powered by Disqus
gifts, gadgets and more
- Here are some small yet very cosy and functional homes. You can buy so
- I know we all are fish lovers and fish tanks most certainly bring a sp
- We’ll just tell you from the beginning – we love this toy!
- What is your ideal bed you would fancy sleeping in? Is it just a norma
- If you think you’ve seen it all, wait until you check this gizmo
- If you own a motorcycle or plan on getting one, I’m sure you might a
cool stuff for guys
- Come one, it is time to get something nice for your feet. Getting up t
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- Trends, nowadays, change more quickly than the spring’s weather and
- A stylish outfit doesn’t have to be expensive. And you don’t h
- It’s no secret that a good presentation is vital for your busine