These classic Italian suede shoes are perfect for driving – hence being called ‘car shoes’. Initially I thought they were made from spare car parts but that was apparently a little too far-fetched, even for the 21st century. Comfortable to the point of falling asleep in them (which isn’t such a good idea if you’re driving but hey, comfort above safety, right?), they’re also stylish to the point of people starting to come to you for fashion advice. Their 3-holes accommodate laces that come in beige and red.
comments powered by Disqus
cool stuff for guys
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- Are you ready to upgrade your spring/summer sneaker collection? As we
- It’s no secret that a good presentation is vital for your busine
- Those who don’t get the Monday blues are the ones that love wha
- It isn’t quite easy or affordable to get your own race car from