The Hellcat Combat is the World’s fastest Big Block American Twin with a record of 172.211mph set recently on the Salts of Bonneville by Confederate motorcycle collector James Hoegh, who piloted it effortlessly and described it as “Tough, lean, fast and true”, “on the cutting edge of performance”. Only 36 handcrafted examples of this machine are to be made, so if you have $72.000 lying around, you can have one of these 490 lbs babies commissioned just for you.
comments powered by Disqus
cool stuff for guys
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- Are you ready to upgrade your spring/summer sneaker collection? As we
- It’s no secret that a good presentation is vital for your busine
- Those who don’t get the Monday blues are the ones that love wha
- It isn’t quite easy or affordable to get your own race car from