With its frame built from double-butted 6061 T-6 45 mm machined and anodized aluminum, this awesome tent will hold you and your significant other as you pray for no incoming gushes of wind. The only thing that bemuses us is: how on earth do you get inside? And if successful, how on earth do you get back out? Just in case you get stranded in suspension for the rest of your life, the cliff cabana comes equipped with a six-point buckle suspension system, a three-point separator fin with integrated gear pouches and water bottle cozies, and a large reinforced mesh drain hole. For all your adventuring needs.
comments powered by Disqus
gifts, gadgets and more
- If you own a motorcycle or plan on getting one, I’m sure you might a
- If you think you’ve seen it all, wait until you check this gizmo
- We’ll just tell you from the beginning – we love this toy!
- What is your ideal bed you would fancy sleeping in? Is it just a norma
- Here are some small yet very cosy and functional homes. You can buy so
- I know we all are fish lovers and fish tanks most certainly bring a sp
cool stuff for guys
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- Are you ready for another list of new released sneakers? Cool looking,
- A stylish outfit doesn’t have to be expensive. And you don’t h
- It’s no secret that a good presentation is vital for your busine
- Those who don’t get the Monday blues are the ones that love wha