The perfect gift for budding photographers (the professional ones probably already had enough of everyone’s crappy ‘themed’ gifts), the incredibly realistic but decidedly less expensive camera lens coffee mug will keep your favorite beverage (not only coffee) nice and warm. Not only that, but its lens cap lid is a cookie holder! It’s great quality, but it might need a few pre-washes before using it – some customers have reported that it smells like plastic and infused their drink, which had to be thrown away. Oh, and the cap doesn’t really close the mug, it’s just a lid to keep the heat in and dust out. Just in case you fancied actually transporting liquids with you.
comments powered by Disqus
cool stuff for guys
- Spring starts to set in more and more; it’s time to take off the
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- A stylish outfit doesn’t have to be expensive. And you don’t h
- It’s no secret that a good presentation is vital for your busine
- Those who don’t get the Monday blues are the ones that love wha