The perfect gift for budding photographers (the professional ones probably already had enough of everyone’s crappy ‘themed’ gifts), the incredibly realistic but decidedly less expensive camera lens coffee mug will keep your favorite beverage (not only coffee) nice and warm. Not only that, but its lens cap lid is a cookie holder! It’s great quality, but it might need a few pre-washes before using it – some customers have reported that it smells like plastic and infused their drink, which had to be thrown away. Oh, and the cap doesn’t really close the mug, it’s just a lid to keep the heat in and dust out. Just in case you fancied actually transporting liquids with you.
comments powered by Disqus
gifts, gadgets and more
- If you think you’ve seen it all, wait until you check this gizmo
- Here are some small yet very cosy and functional homes. You can buy so
- What is your ideal bed you would fancy sleeping in? Is it just a norma
- If you own a motorcycle or plan on getting one, I’m sure you might a
- We’ll just tell you from the beginning – we love this toy!
- I know we all are fish lovers and fish tanks most certainly bring a sp
cool stuff for guys
- Hold down tight because we are about to rock your world with some cool
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- Social media has become a large chunk of our social experience overall
- AM 37 is the name for the new Quintessence yachts’ models coming
- Trends, nowadays, change more quickly than the spring’s weather and