I am inclined to call this model ‘The Grey Beauty’. But I won’t. One, because it’s not even horse leather (it’s cow suede with pig and goat lining.) and two: well, there is no two. Whatever you choose to call them, the Y-3 Kazuhiri are pretty awesome shoes. They’re light and portable, which is handy since I assume you’re intending to wear them. The Kazuhiris even have an elastic collar for easy-on-and-off convenience. You won’t even have to bother with those pesky shoelaces. Just slip ‘em on and go for a jog or something. Plus, they have a huge ‘Y-3′ stitched on them, just in case you forget. How very thoughtful.
comments powered by Disqus
cool stuff for guys
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- Are you ready to upgrade your spring/summer sneaker collection? As we
- It’s no secret that a good presentation is vital for your busine
- Those who don’t get the Monday blues are the ones that love wha
- It isn’t quite easy or affordable to get your own race car from