We cannot think of a better way to celebrate the passing of the last days of summer – the Viteo outdoor shower. Providing the cool-down you need, with a twist: unlike regular showers, this time you’ll be showering in public and sort of upside-down. We’re not entirely sure how effective an upside-down shower actually is, but it sure as hell looks appealing and hey, at least some areas will get clean. You can use it on the patio, in the garden, anywhere where there is a mains water supply and a hosepipe. The water streams that shoot up from the non-slip plastic and stainless steel base can reach as far as 4 m in the air before falling back on the lucky user.
comments powered by Disqus
cool stuff for guys
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- Are you ready to upgrade your spring/summer sneaker collection? As we
- It’s no secret that a good presentation is vital for your busine
- Those who don’t get the Monday blues are the ones that love wha
- It isn’t quite easy or affordable to get your own race car from