With a completely illuminating tabletop, this state-of-the-art futuristic coffee table will impress your guests, add that little romantic mood light you need when you have your lady friend over or simply create an awesome party atmosphere. Turn it on in the middle of the night to avoid having to deal with the aggressive main light (and to see where to put your coffee. If you happen to like drinking coffee in the middle of the night. No one’s judging you.) Besides the simple yellow, white, blue and red settings, it also features a British Flag option (for all those in-the-dark tea parties you’ll be hosting, for sure).
comments powered by Disqus
gifts, gadgets and more
- If you own a motorcycle or plan on getting one, I’m sure you might a
- Here are some small yet very cosy and functional homes. You can buy so
- If you think you’ve seen it all, wait until you check this gizmo
- What is your ideal bed you would fancy sleeping in? Is it just a norma
- I know we all are fish lovers and fish tanks most certainly bring a sp
- We’ll just tell you from the beginning – we love this toy!
cool stuff for guys
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- I got 99 problems but sneakers ain’t one of them, that is certai
- Social media has become a large chunk of our social experience overall
- AM 37 is the name for the new Quintessence yachts’ models coming
- Trends, nowadays, change more quickly than the spring’s weather and