Ever dreamed of having a light just like the ones the U.S. military has? Well this particular reading lamp is made just by the good people that supply the military with task lights. Except that you’ll use it for the greater good. It’s pliable, so it provides reading light wherever it is needed without drooping (the brass-coated coils the lamp’s 34″ gooseneck is made from will make sure of that.) Lasting up to 35,000 hours, it does not produce heat, so you can adjust the light angle without the fear of burning your hand.
comments powered by Disqus
gifts, gadgets and more
- If you own a motorcycle or plan on getting one, I’m sure you might a
- Here are some small yet very cosy and functional homes. You can buy so
- If you think you’ve seen it all, wait until you check this gizmo
- What is your ideal bed you would fancy sleeping in? Is it just a norma
- We’ll just tell you from the beginning – we love this toy!
- I know we all are fish lovers and fish tanks most certainly bring a sp
cool stuff for guys
- Come one, it is time to get something nice for your feet. Getting up t
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- Trends, nowadays, change more quickly than the spring’s weather and
- A stylish outfit doesn’t have to be expensive. And you don’t h
- It’s no secret that a good presentation is vital for your busine