Ever dreamed of having a light just like the ones the U.S. military has? Well this particular reading lamp is made just by the good people that supply the military with task lights. Except that you’ll use it for the greater good. It’s pliable, so it provides reading light wherever it is needed without drooping (the brass-coated coils the lamp’s 34″ gooseneck is made from will make sure of that.) Lasting up to 35,000 hours, it does not produce heat, so you can adjust the light angle without the fear of burning your hand.
comments powered by Disqus
cool stuff for guys
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- Are you ready to upgrade your spring/summer sneaker collection? As we
- It’s no secret that a good presentation is vital for your busine
- Those who don’t get the Monday blues are the ones that love wha
- It isn’t quite easy or affordable to get your own race car from