Ever been the one sitting next to everyone’s stuff at the beach/pool while they were having fun in the water because there had to be someone guarding all those wallets and phones? We know how annoying beach-paranoia can be, since it’s not very fun to have your things stolen while you’re swimming blissfully in the blue yonder. Which is why a safe is the very thing you need! It’s portable and, most importantly, it sounds a piercing alarm when the security cable is cut (this security cable being a 2′ steel cable), thus alerting you that hey, someone is trying to steal your beach safe. Uncool. It can hold items as large as an iPad, as well as smaller possessions such as jewelry. It requires one 9-volt battery.
comments powered by Disqus
gifts, gadgets and more
- I know we all are fish lovers and fish tanks most certainly bring a sp
- If you think you’ve seen it all, wait until you check this gizmo
- If you own a motorcycle or plan on getting one, I’m sure you might a
- Here are some small yet very cosy and functional homes. You can buy so
- What is your ideal bed you would fancy sleeping in? Is it just a norma
- We’ll just tell you from the beginning – we love this toy!
cool stuff for guys
- I got 99 problems but sneakers ain’t one of them, that is certai
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- Social media has become a large chunk of our social experience overall
- AM 37 is the name for the new Quintessence yachts’ models coming
- Trends, nowadays, change more quickly than the spring’s weather and