Ever been the one sitting next to everyone’s stuff at the beach/pool while they were having fun in the water because there had to be someone guarding all those wallets and phones? We know how annoying beach-paranoia can be, since it’s not very fun to have your things stolen while you’re swimming blissfully in the blue yonder. Which is why a safe is the very thing you need! It’s portable and, most importantly, it sounds a piercing alarm when the security cable is cut (this security cable being a 2′ steel cable), thus alerting you that hey, someone is trying to steal your beach safe. Uncool. It can hold items as large as an iPad, as well as smaller possessions such as jewelry. It requires one 9-volt battery.
comments powered by Disqus
cool stuff for guys
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- Are you ready to upgrade your spring/summer sneaker collection? As we
- It’s no secret that a good presentation is vital for your busine
- Those who don’t get the Monday blues are the ones that love wha
- It isn’t quite easy or affordable to get your own race car from