Ever been the one sitting next to everyone’s stuff at the beach/pool while they were having fun in the water because there had to be someone guarding all those wallets and phones? We know how annoying beach-paranoia can be, since it’s not very fun to have your things stolen while you’re swimming blissfully in the blue yonder. Which is why a safe is the very thing you need! It’s portable and, most importantly, it sounds a piercing alarm when the security cable is cut (this security cable being a 2′ steel cable), thus alerting you that hey, someone is trying to steal your beach safe. Uncool. It can hold items as large as an iPad, as well as smaller possessions such as jewelry. It requires one 9-volt battery.
comments powered by Disqus
gifts, gadgets and more
- We’ll just tell you from the beginning – we love this toy!
- If you own a motorcycle or plan on getting one, I’m sure you might a
- If you think you’ve seen it all, wait until you check this gizmo
- Here are some small yet very cosy and functional homes. You can buy so
- I know we all are fish lovers and fish tanks most certainly bring a sp
- What is your ideal bed you would fancy sleeping in? Is it just a norma
cool stuff for guys
- Come one, it is time to get something nice for your feet. Getting up t
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- Trends, nowadays, change more quickly than the spring’s weather and
- A stylish outfit doesn’t have to be expensive. And you don’t h
- It’s no secret that a good presentation is vital for your busine