All those other, normal gazebos just pale in front of this beauty: why not create an all-weather retreat like the pavilions found throughout Scandinavia in your own back yard? Especially when it’s crafted from spruce native to Scandinavia’s amazing boreal forests. The gazebo is large enough to enclose a hot tub or a table and chairs, it can withstand 80-mph wind gusts and has a 28-lb. per square-foot snow load so that you can enjoy your outdoorsy activities all year round without the fear of having it collapse on you. The eight floor-to-ceiling 4 mm-thick polycarbonate panels provide a 360º view, while the transparent roof (with vents in it so you won’t suffocate in that hot tub) lets you stargaze without having to deal with insects and rain.
comments powered by Disqus
cool stuff for guys
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- Are you ready to upgrade your spring/summer sneaker collection? As we
- It’s no secret that a good presentation is vital for your busine
- Those who don’t get the Monday blues are the ones that love wha
- It isn’t quite easy or affordable to get your own race car from