All those other, normal gazebos just pale in front of this beauty: why not create an all-weather retreat like the pavilions found throughout Scandinavia in your own back yard? Especially when it’s crafted from spruce native to Scandinavia’s amazing boreal forests. The gazebo is large enough to enclose a hot tub or a table and chairs, it can withstand 80-mph wind gusts and has a 28-lb. per square-foot snow load so that you can enjoy your outdoorsy activities all year round without the fear of having it collapse on you. The eight floor-to-ceiling 4 mm-thick polycarbonate panels provide a 360º view, while the transparent roof (with vents in it so you won’t suffocate in that hot tub) lets you stargaze without having to deal with insects and rain.
comments powered by Disqus
gifts, gadgets and more
- What is your ideal bed you would fancy sleeping in? Is it just a norma
- If you think you’ve seen it all, wait until you check this gizmo
- If you own a motorcycle or plan on getting one, I’m sure you might a
- I know we all are fish lovers and fish tanks most certainly bring a sp
- We’ll just tell you from the beginning – we love this toy!
- Here are some small yet very cosy and functional homes. You can buy so
cool stuff for guys
- Once again, we are proud to provide you with a new list of 5 Sneakers
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- Trends, nowadays, change more quickly than the spring’s weather and
- A stylish outfit doesn’t have to be expensive. And you don’t h
- It’s no secret that a good presentation is vital for your busine