Turn your sink into your personal drinking fountain. You know, like the ones in the park or in public bathrooms. Never bend to rinse again! No more glasses or cups to take up space and/or have to wash all the time. No more cupping hands to hold water. The new fountain toothbrush will bring the water to you. And while you’re at it, why not take a green step? The heads are changeable – they snap off, the body of the toothbrush being able to last for years, thus helping reduce plastic waste.
comments powered by Disqus
gifts, gadgets and more
- If you think you’ve seen it all, wait until you check this gizmo
- If you own a motorcycle or plan on getting one, I’m sure you might a
- We’ll just tell you from the beginning – we love this toy!
- I know we all are fish lovers and fish tanks most certainly bring a sp
- What is your ideal bed you would fancy sleeping in? Is it just a norma
- Here are some small yet very cosy and functional homes. You can buy so
cool stuff for guys
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- Are you ready for another list of new released sneakers? Cool looking,
- A stylish outfit doesn’t have to be expensive. And you don’t h
- It’s no secret that a good presentation is vital for your busine
- Those who don’t get the Monday blues are the ones that love wha