Repelling mosquitoes while picnicking, camping or frolicking outside like the nymph that you are has always been tedious, because hey, all those bug sprays stink and leave your skin all weird-tasting. And those bug zappers are just cruel and unusual punishment, not to mention annoyingly loud. This gadget, however, is the perfect alternative to sticky skin and fried bugs. It emits a safe and subtle floral scent of geranium, peppermint and lemongrass, naturally repelling mosquitoes, gnats, and midges. The repellent is distributed by its integrated fan so that you get a 15′ sq bug-free zone for up to 18 hours.
comments powered by Disqus
cool stuff for guys
- Spring starts to set in more and more; it’s time to take off the
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- A stylish outfit doesn’t have to be expensive. And you don’t h
- It’s no secret that a good presentation is vital for your busine
- Those who don’t get the Monday blues are the ones that love wha