Repelling mosquitoes while picnicking, camping or frolicking outside like the nymph that you are has always been tedious, because hey, all those bug sprays stink and leave your skin all weird-tasting. And those bug zappers are just cruel and unusual punishment, not to mention annoyingly loud. This gadget, however, is the perfect alternative to sticky skin and fried bugs. It emits a safe and subtle floral scent of geranium, peppermint and lemongrass, naturally repelling mosquitoes, gnats, and midges. The repellent is distributed by its integrated fan so that you get a 15′ sq bug-free zone for up to 18 hours.
comments powered by Disqus
gifts, gadgets and more
- If you own a motorcycle or plan on getting one, I’m sure you might a
- What is your ideal bed you would fancy sleeping in? Is it just a norma
- I know we all are fish lovers and fish tanks most certainly bring a sp
- We’ll just tell you from the beginning – we love this toy!
- If you think you’ve seen it all, wait until you check this gizmo
- Here are some small yet very cosy and functional homes. You can buy so
cool stuff for guys
- We’re quickly getting our feet ready for the summer, as May is j
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- Trends, nowadays, change more quickly than the spring’s weather and
- A stylish outfit doesn’t have to be expensive. And you don’t h
- It’s no secret that a good presentation is vital for your busine