This is one sweet ride. Look at it. It looks like it’s about to bite through that entire desert and then expel all the dust through its exhaustion pipes of doom. It will, however, probably remain in the concept car limbo, where many wonderful cars go to die and be forgotten. The cool thing about it is that it’s actually thought out, as far as cars go. That roof rack thing is actually a water collection system that begins the process of converting water to hydrogen to power the fuel cells, thus propelling it with, legend says, zero emissions.
comments powered by Disqus
cool stuff for guys
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- Are you ready to upgrade your spring/summer sneaker collection? As we
- It’s no secret that a good presentation is vital for your busine
- Those who don’t get the Monday blues are the ones that love wha
- It isn’t quite easy or affordable to get your own race car from