Never turn on the bathroom light again during your nighttime trip to the loo. This LED faucet helps you see where the water goes if you fancy a midnight glass of water. If you think the sound of running water can keep you company while using the toilet, by all means keep it on and enjoy the light show your tap has to offer. I can’t say it’s better than the Northern lights but it’s close enough. One could even liken the stream of water to lightsabers (so if you have the black toothbrush you’re all set for a complete Star Wars bathroom routine).
comments powered by Disqus
gifts, gadgets and more
- What is your ideal bed you would fancy sleeping in? Is it just a norma
- Here are some small yet very cosy and functional homes. You can buy so
- We’ll just tell you from the beginning – we love this toy!
- If you own a motorcycle or plan on getting one, I’m sure you might a
- I know we all are fish lovers and fish tanks most certainly bring a sp
- If you think you’ve seen it all, wait until you check this gizmo
cool stuff for guys
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- I got 99 problems but sneakers ain’t one of them, that is certai
- Social media has become a large chunk of our social experience overall
- AM 37 is the name for the new Quintessence yachts’ models coming
- Trends, nowadays, change more quickly than the spring’s weather and