What is this, you ask? Well, designed by designer Jeong Yong for Nike, Coach is a specialized sports communication machine. Sporting two very useful functions – the daily training function for the individuals and a professional sports managing function – the Coach also sports (hah, pun) the colors and overall feel of Nike. This digital tablet can check players’ body condition and, simply by being used alongside a simple Bluetooth bracelet, it can recognize the user’s position, monitor athletes’ overall physical condition and streamline the process of tracking progress. And all is done in a very sleek package. Check it out.
comments powered by Disqus
gifts, gadgets and more
- I know we all are fish lovers and fish tanks most certainly bring a sp
- We’ll just tell you from the beginning – we love this toy!
- Here are some small yet very cosy and functional homes. You can buy so
- If you own a motorcycle or plan on getting one, I’m sure you might a
- If you think you’ve seen it all, wait until you check this gizmo
- What is your ideal bed you would fancy sleeping in? Is it just a norma
cool stuff for guys
- I got 99 problems but sneakers ain’t one of them, that is certai
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- Social media has become a large chunk of our social experience overall
- AM 37 is the name for the new Quintessence yachts’ models coming
- Trends, nowadays, change more quickly than the spring’s weather and