“A party game for horrible people.” As it says on the box, this game is not for people who can’t take a(n offensive) joke. Another great thing about this party game is that it is entirely and completely free. Unless you really want to buy it printed on nice shiny cards (which is $10.) But even if you’re broke and can’t afford it, you can still print the cards out, write them down, make new ones — this game is always improving through its players. The full game of Cards Against Humanity is available for free under a Creative Commons license, which is the absolute best thing the makers of the game could have possibly done.
comments powered by Disqus
cool stuff for guys
- Spring starts to set in more and more; it’s time to take off the
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- A stylish outfit doesn’t have to be expensive. And you don’t h
- It’s no secret that a good presentation is vital for your busine
- Those who don’t get the Monday blues are the ones that love wha