“A party game for horrible people.” As it says on the box, this game is not for people who can’t take a(n offensive) joke. Another great thing about this party game is that it is entirely and completely free. Unless you really want to buy it printed on nice shiny cards (which is $10.) But even if you’re broke and can’t afford it, you can still print the cards out, write them down, make new ones — this game is always improving through its players. The full game of Cards Against Humanity is available for free under a Creative Commons license, which is the absolute best thing the makers of the game could have possibly done.
comments powered by Disqus
gifts, gadgets and more
- What is your ideal bed you would fancy sleeping in? Is it just a norma
- If you own a motorcycle or plan on getting one, I’m sure you might a
- I know we all are fish lovers and fish tanks most certainly bring a sp
- Here are some small yet very cosy and functional homes. You can buy so
- If you think you’ve seen it all, wait until you check this gizmo
- We’ll just tell you from the beginning – we love this toy!
cool stuff for guys
- Come one, it is time to get something nice for your feet. Getting up t
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- Trends, nowadays, change more quickly than the spring’s weather and
- A stylish outfit doesn’t have to be expensive. And you don’t h
- It’s no secret that a good presentation is vital for your busine