It’s April, which means it’s almost May, which means it’s almost-almost summer! Which, in turn, means you now get to cruise along in your car with the windows down, allowing the lucky pedestrians and fellow traffic-participants to partake in your impeccable music tastes. Isn’t that good news!
To come to your aid, we have compiled a short list of badass songs to drive fast to – not that we condone fast driving. *whistle* But just in case.
So here we go, here’s the most badass songs list to listen to while driving. It can also be used on your ipod while running – if you want to out-take Usein Bolt.
- Rage Against the Machine – Killing in the Name (for pretending you’re in a car chase in which the other drivers have somehow personally wronged you)
- Led Zeppelin – Kashmir (for mellow driving)
- The Doors – Riders On The Storm (the obvious choice)
- AC/DC- Highway To Hell (the other obvious choice)
- Steppenwolf – Born To Be Wild (the other other obvious choice)
- Papa Roach – Getting Away With Murder (for when you desperately need to hide that dead hooker in your trunk)
- Metallica – Fuel (for when you want to fill up your tank in style)
- The Prodigy – Smack My Bitch Up (for angry parking. Several times. In a row.)
So have fun tearing up those streets this spring! Because you were BORN TO BE WIIIILD!