Once this concept becomes reality, everybody who’s anybody will want to ride out into the sunset on an ARAC ZXS. Designer Marko Petrovic really put everything together beautifully and minimally, even going as far as locking the fuel-injected twin-v motor in an ultra-lightweight aluminum chassis. Small, light, but obviously with a big “heart”, this baby will win you any futuristic street race aesthetically yet aggressively. Turn real life into a (non-violent) video game on top of the ARAC ZXS… hopefully soon.
comments powered by Disqus
cool stuff for guys
- This is the Original Friday Inspiration series – amazing thi
- Are you ready to upgrade your spring/summer sneaker collection? As we
- It’s no secret that a good presentation is vital for your busine
- Those who don’t get the Monday blues are the ones that love wha
- It isn’t quite easy or affordable to get your own race car from